Monday, 12 August 2013

M.E. Girl - the launch of a superhero

As I was a complete miserablist in my last post, I needed something to cheer me up. So I drew a picture of M.E Girl, an idea I've had in my head for a while now. Here she is.......


I've already introduced her on Twitter and had some lovely feedback and there'll be more from her in the future depending on my energy levels and drawing skills. She has more superpowers to unleash as well as the story of how she met her slightly bizarre sidekick. 

All hail M.E Girl! She will use her water bottle of truth to wash away all lies and misinformation about M.E. 

Then she'll probably need a rest for a while.

1 comment:

  1. LOL... Love this. Just what the ME community needs right now. :D Made me smile this evening anyway

    ReplyDelete