Tuesday, 15 November 2011

You spin me right round

Yesterday's aches and pains went over the course of the day but by evening, I was feeling dizzy even though I was just sat on the sofa. Went to bed with a headache and this combined with the dizziness kept me awake for some time. Woke up this morning still feeling a bit dizzy and my hands are very sore. Bit down in the dumps and lonely today as I am really missing human contact. I'm planning to go for a walk at some point for some fresh air and a change of scenery so really hoping the dizziness passes soon as it's quite nervewracking going out by yourself when you're feeling spaced and odd. Think I had a bizarre dream last night also which always makes me feel out of sorts. Strange how you sometimes can only remember snippets and flashbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment